Saturday, August 20, 2011

Act 4

(Husband sits on the edge of the stage)

Husband: "So I'm standing in a health food store checking out the vitamin section,
when a girl next to me asks the salesclerk, 'Do you have something to help calm
your nerves.... oh, it's not for me... it's for a friend.' Bingo! That's just what I
needed to hear! Remember, it was just a few hours earlier that I was noticing that
I was shaking like a frozen swimmer. Sort of a sign don't you think that my nerves are shot?! Instantly, I remembered a radio program on XM Radio talking about herbs and not once but three times Dr. Oz and his guest agreed upon their favorite herb for all-around mental being and rejuvenation. I picked up my digital recorder and recorded the name: Ashwaghanda. And thanks to this magic herb, I've been able to ride the waves of irreconcilable differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment